What You Need to Know about Passport DC in the Garden
- Use our mobile website for the most updated information, which will go live late September 2021.
- All embassies are open from 10am to 4pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Admission is free. Reservations are not required.
- Street parking is available but difficult at many embassy locations.
- Many embassies are within walking distance of the Dupont Circle and Van Ness/UDC Metrorail stations.
- Embassies on International Drive are larger and often have shorter lines than those on Embassy Row.
- Follow @DCCulture and #PassportDC on Twitter for updates about lines, exciting activities, and other breaking news.