- Exclusive Neighborhood Heritage Trail tour with a Cultural Tourism DC historian for you and a guest (tours held quarterly, for no more than 10 guests)
All benefits listed below
- DC History Lunch with a Cultural Tourism DC historian for you and one guest at Ben’s Chili Bowl (lunches held quarterly)
- Total of eight Heritage Trail guides of your choice mailed to you
- WalkingTown DC or Passport DC t-shirt
- Personal staff assistance with WalkingTown DC reservations and plans for Passport DC
- Invitation to Embassy Chef Challenge VIP Reception*
- Advance sneak peek at WalkingTown DC and BikingTown DC and Passport DC schedules via email alert
- A small Cultural Tourism DC gift
- First choice of volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to public events such as Heritage Trail launches
- Acknowledgment on www.CulturalTourismDC.org's Friends page
* With purchase of regular Embassy Chef Challenge ticket(s)
Benefits are valid for 1 year and only for donors contributing through the Friends of Cultural Tourism DC program.
Cultural Tourism DC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All contributions are U.S. tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.