3515 Washington Blvd #415
See map: Google Maps
Tour with Russ offers visitors and locals guided tours of the historic, cultural, and natural treasures of Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Available for half-day, full-day, evening, and multi-day guided tours on motor coach and by sedan, van, and limousine with driver, public transportation, bicycle, and foot.
Experienced in guided tours of Washington, DC area highlights---the U.S. Capitol, White House (exterior), Supreme Court, Library of Congress, National Archives, National Mall, monuments, memorials, museums, Washington National Cathedral, Arlington National Cemetery, Old Town Alexandria, and Mt. Vernon---neighborhoods, parks, and trails.
Tour with Russ offers you the opportunity to experience national landmarks and other area treasures with a friendly, knowledgeable guide.
- DC area landmarks by day and night
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Mt. Vernon
- Old Town Alexandria
- DC neighborhoods (Capitol Hill, Southwest, Georgetown, Shaw/U Street, and Columbia Heights)
- Washington National Cathedral
- Parks and trails (Rock Creek, U.S. National Arboretum, Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens, Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Island, Great Falls Park, C&O National Historical Park and Trail, and Shenandoah National Park) African American history Civil War sites
- Specialty tours based on your interests and time
- Student, affinity, and corporate groups
- Individuals, families, and seniors
- Affordable and entertaining guide
- Knowledgable about the historic, cultural, and natural treasures of Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland
- Member of The Guild of Professional Tour Guides of Washington, DC
- Certified to lead National Cathedral and Baltimore tours
- Sierra Club outings leader